I was just going to Health (my 4th period class), and I saw Mrs. Bonstein and Mrs. Quenan talking to each other in the doorway to the 8C hallway. I was rather excited to see them there, so I shouted out "Hey Mrs. Quenan! Hey Mrs. Bonstein! :D"
Mrs. Bonstein: Hey Abigail. :)
Mrs. Quenan: Hey hun! How are you?
Me: I'm good. :D -starts walking off while still looking back at them, grinning from ear to ear :D-
Mrs. Quenan: Watch out, hun!
Me: Wha-? -turns around to see two policemen with a labrador retriever RIGHT in front of me- O_O Oh. Heh heh. :P -walks to Health class-
OMG if Mrs. Quenan hadn't said that right then I probably would have tripped over the dog and BOMBARDED the two policemen! LOL! :P (that would have been REALLY embarrassing... :P)
Apparently the two policemen and dog were there to inspect the lockers in the school, and they were headed towards the 8C hallway when I almost collided into them. :P
I learned later on that one of the lockers on the 8B hallway (just across the hall from my locker) had something suspicious in it. O_O
I also learned that while I was in 4th period, a few of the staff members discovered a WASP on the ceiling! O_O Apparently Mrs. Bonstein stood on a chair and whacked it off the ceiling. Before the wasp fell to the ground, it flew around really dizzily. Once it hit the ground, Mrs. Bonstein wanted to kill it, but our principal stepped in and said SHE wanted to kill it, so Mrs. Bonstein decided to let her stomp on the wasp. (lol)
This reminds me of what happened last Saturday, when one of my neighborhood friends was determined to kill Bob Jr. (a wood bee we found in another neighborhood friend's yard) :P
I'm just glad my mom wasn't there...
Staff Member: Hey, there's a wasp on the ceiling!
Mom: AHHH KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!!!! -starts cussing- :O :O :O
What's even WACKIER is that I started this conversation about what happened while I was in 4th period when I walked into 5th period and said "Let's not run into any more dogs... :P"
Oh ya, that's not all. During 6th period, Mrs. Bonstein passed out all the remotes for the Classical Roots test we took that day, and the screen on my remote was acting up.
Me: Mrs. Bonstein, the screen on my remote is acting weird.
Mrs. Bonstein: (to herself probably) Arrg... ANOTHER one is messing up?! (a lot of them had been acting up lately)
Me: :(
Mrs. Bonstein: -gives me a second remote- Try this one. Hopefully it will work.
Me: Thanks. :) -logs in to second remote-
Remote: Login Sent... Login Sent... Login Sent... (it was just stuck like that...)
Me: >:(
Me: Mrs. Bonstein, I'm sorry I keep complaining, but this remote is stuck on "Login Sent."
Mrs. Bonstein: Oh, here you go. -gives a third remote-
Me: (thinks: wow... I'm getting a lot of remotes...) I guess it's just luck of the draw. Thanks. :)
Remote: Login Sent... Login Sent... Login Sent...
Me: OMG -facepalm- >:(
Me: -waits until someone finishes the test-
(Someone completes the test)
Mrs. Bonstein: Abigail, there is a remote available! :) -gives remote- 3rd time's the charm!
Me: Uh, this is my 4th one... :P
Mrs. Bonstein: Darn!
Me: Hehe >:) -logs in successfully- YAY :D
Probably the most exciting thing that occurred today was when I learned I got 100 on this test!!! (it's not an easy test, trust me) YAY!!! :D :D :D
Update: Ok, I was wrong about the drug dog finding something suspicious in one of the lockers. I knew that wouldn't make sense, for the police can't even open any of the lockers unless they had a key. :P DragonWolf70 got more details about what happened than I did (everyone was still trying to settle in when I got the information, so I guess I missed some parts). Here is her post explaining the situation from her perspective. :)
Today's item and some news on School
Update: Ok, I was wrong about the drug dog finding something suspicious in one of the lockers. I knew that wouldn't make sense, for the police can't even open any of the lockers unless they had a key. :P DragonWolf70 got more details about what happened than I did (everyone was still trying to settle in when I got the information, so I guess I missed some parts). Here is her post explaining the situation from her perspective. :)
Today's item and some news on School
Well, that's all for now, and have a wacky Wednesday! (did the morning announcements jinx it for me? My Wednesday was REALLY wacky. LOL :P)

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)