Hi everyone... Let's just say I didn't sleep very much last night...
Ok, so I was just laying in bed sleeping, and while I wasn't completely asleep, my stomach clawed at me painfully for food. This kind of thing is normal while a person is sleeping. However, after I don't know how many minutes of attempting to fall back asleep and forgetting my stomach ever felt so painful, I gave up and decided to walk into the kitchen to grab an apple before I continued my slumber in the refuge of my bed. I had only taken a few bites into the apple when I started to feel extremely light-headed. At this point my stomach clawed at me more, not less, than it did when I first woke up (which so happened to be at 7:11 :P). The pain from my stomach spread into my hips, and it felt like I was going to barf any moment. Because of this, I stumbled into the bathroom feeling exhausted and empty of food. I glanced up at my reflection to see that my face had turned a ghostly white; it had drained of any color it originally had. This was when I learned that the situation was more serious than I originally thought. I couldn't believe it, but almost immediately after I opened the lid to the toilet, I started regurgitating.
It was horrifying.
What did I eat recently that caused my body to reject it for no reason? The hamburger I ate last night? The chicken slider I had for lunch...? It's actually kind of interesting that it would be either of those because I had eaten both things several times in the past and they were never a problem. :l Maybe the hamburger meat was slightly undercooked? No, it didn't LOOK undercooked... The world may never know. :l
For quite a while I refused to go back to sleep. What if I had to bolt to the restroom again? It was bad enough forcing myself to eat the apple I grabbed from the kitchen...
However, my stomach actually ceased to claw as much just a few seconds ago (yay :D). Because of this, I may actually go back to sleep once I finish eating my apple like I initially planned. :D
Ok, here is just a quick note before you start posting negative comments on this. I am NOT posting this because I'm looking for pity. This is a true story of what happened just now, and I posted this because I want those who may be going through this as well to know that they're not alone and that many other people have experienced or are experiencing the exact same scene.
That's all for now, and have a fantastic Friday everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)