Sunday, April 14, 2013

Last Weekend of Spring Break :P

Hey everyone! Well, it's the last weekend of Spring Break. Yesterday was an EXTREMELY busy day for me. In the morning my parents and I rode our mountain bikes through the bike trails near us for the first time since Thanksgiving Break. In just 5 loops, I got completely adjusted to the beginner trail again. Dad kept asking if I wanted to ride the beginner plus trail yesterday, but I decided to wait until next time to do that. :P

That afternoon, I hung out with a friend who lives across the street from me (she's 2 years younger than I am), and we played soccer in her front yard. It took a while to assemble the soccer net we used, but it was worth it. :P At one point, the ball rolled away from the net and towards the driveway, so I decided to run after it and stop it with my foot. When I caught up with the ball, I slipped on the ball and fell backwards. :l




It wasn't until AFTER I stood up that I learned that I busted my tailbone... Ouch. D: Luckily my tailbone didn't crack at all; it was just a little bruised. It was PAINFUL though. DX

After we played soccer, we dissembled the net and baked lemon cake pops inside the house. We encountered a few minor baking "surprises," but for the most part the experience was simple and pleasant. We ended up baking more than 2 dozen cake pops, but we only had time to spread icing and apply sprinkles on a dozen of the mini-cakes we baked before I had to go home for the night. :P

Yesterday was a GORGEOUS day. Today, on the other hand, was extremely rainy and dreary. :l

This morning my tailbone felt almost completely normal again. :D Last night sitting down and standing up proved to be extremely painful with my injured tailbone. Apparently it took twice as long for me to sit and stand as it did normally (maybe even longer than that). D:

That's all for now, and have a superb Sunday! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)