Hey everyone! I was able to ride my bike with my dad today for the first time since Thanksgiving Break! Omg I have been wanting to bike again for FOREVER and we kept putting it off! YAAAY!!!! :D Even though we weren't able to go to the mountain bike trails near our house like we usually do, I think riding around the neighborhood was a great way to get used to the excitement biking provides (and don't get me wrong; there are quite a few steep hills in our neighborhood!). It took a few seconds to get used to the momentum produced when biking again, but once I got used to it, my dad and I had a blast! :D Next time we're probably going to go back to the mountain bike trails, and we're going to take Mom with us!!! YAAAY!!! :D :D :D Here is a picture of me from back when we first rode our mountain bikes on the mountain bike trails on June 30. :D

That's all for now, and have a terrific Tu- oh wait it's Wednesday. Oops. :P It's really difficult to keep track of what day of the week it is when you're on Spring Break. Lol. :P
Anyways, have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)