Thursday, April 11, 2013

An Inspirational Song :)

Hey everyone! Earlier my dad was showing my mom the band known as Nickelback, which is one of my favorite bands. They also listened to a song by them that I had been addicted to a while ago, and I decided to look it up and listen to it again. Instead of just enjoying the beat like I used to do, I actually listened to some of the lyrics, and this song describes my situation almost PERFECTLY!!! Next year I am going to high school, and I'm not going to be able to see many of the friends I made in middle school again (a lot of them aren't going to the same high school that I am going to). As a matter of fact, I probably won't be able to see any of the teachers I had in middle school either unless I come back for International Night. :( Not only that, but 24 seconds into the song there is a line that sounds just like something stated in an awesome poem one of my teachers showed me at the beginning of the school year (I still live by that poem to this day. <3). I decided to post the song on this blog because I feel that others need to hear this inspirational song and benefit from it like I did. :)

Anyways, that's enough of my yapping. Here is the song! :P


That's all for now, and have a thrilling Thursday (it's Thursday already?!) everyone! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)