Hey everyone! I was just listening to the song mentioned in my previous post, and I decided to click around and see what other songs Nickelback produced. It turns out, almost every song I clicked brought back memories of when I listened to those songs during my childhood. I thought all those songs were by different bands all this time; it turned out, Nickelback produced all of them! :D There were only 3 songs that I didn't recognize right away, and 2 of them were from Nickelback's newest album, which was released after Nickelback's songs stopped playing on the radio. :( So far I haven't come across a single song by Nickelback that I didn't like, and I think Nickelback is going to become my new favorite rock band. :D
That's all for now, and have a wonderful rest of your Thursday! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)