Saturday, April 27, 2013

Heroes of the Forest- 1Year Anniversary :)

Hey everyone! I was just looking through my pictures, when I found a script-version of a story I wrote a long time ago. I had originally planned on performing this play on Animal Jam, which is why all the characters are mentioned as wolves indirectly. However, it never worked out. D: I was reading through the story I wrote all that time ago and thought "Wow... this is really good!" I kept thinking about the story for several minutes after I finished reading it. XD

Not long after I finished reading the story, I clicked on the picture of the first page of the script to see how long it had been since I created the story. Here is what I discovered.


TOMORROW THIS STORY WILL HAVE OFFICIALLY EXISTED FOR A FULL YEAR!!! :O

To celebrate this, I decided to post the story for everyone viewing this post to read. Here it is! :D

Heroes of the Forest
By: Abigail
Date Published: Saturday, April 28, 2012

(Click to Enlarge)

Original Cast :D:

Julie: wolfstar62867 (me on Animal Jam :P)
Bailey: Pinkie80 (at the time sml26662)
Carmen: WolfFang57 (at the time SupperGirl28)
Alex: MoonWolfa (at the time JammerGirl27546... wow everyone changed his or her username since I created this play XD)
Grim Reaper: Keikai
Spirit of Nora: Ilovemypets8
Swiftleaf: wolf72112

Sorry about the grammatical errors in this script... I haven't edited it since last year, and I learned some new grammar skills since then. :l

I hope you enjoy this epic adventure, and have a spectacular Saturday everyone! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)