Friday, May 3, 2013

TGIF :D

Hey everyone! This week has been an EXTREMELY long week for me. This was probably because in the course of one school week, I caught a sickness, suffered through the peak of it, and recovered. :l

On Monday I woke up with a throat as sharp as a cactus. Head colds for me usually start with sore throats for some reason...

Tuesday was the worst. At about 2 am on Tuesday, I woke up with a nose that was congested to the point where I couldn't breathe. I also had a severe sinus headache, and trying to control my runny nose for the course of the day on Tuesday was a nightmare... D:

Wednesday I felt a little better, but I would occasionally still have a headache. My nose ran a lot, and I almost couldn't talk.

Yesterday my throat cleared up some more. The sickness in general diminished similarly to how it decreased on Wednesday. I only had to blow my nose every few hours. :D LOL I almost typed "years" instead of "hours!" :P

Today I feel almost completely better. Because of this, I felt exhilarated at school today, despite the fact that there were 2 substitutes subbing for 3 of my classes today. :D

Another reason my week seemed so long could have been because I had to go in early twice this week (once on Monday for Beta Club and once yesterday for Band). :P

The other day I learned I REALLY like the band Journey and not just the one song of theirs that is really popular. :P Mom and I were just riding back to our house after Drama Club ended for the day, when the song Faithfully by Journey came on the radio. I remembered this song from when I was younger, but I didn't know Journey produced it until after the song had played for a few seconds. Because of this, I decided to look this song up on YouTube after I finished my homework. I looked on the Recommended Videos list next to the video I watched, when I found a song with a title that looked strangely familiar. I clicked on the song, and I loved it even more than the song I was previously listening to! I think it is my favorite song by this band! Here is a video of this song. :D

No, I do not own this video or the song that is played during the video. Enjoy! :D

That's all for now, and TGIF! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. ABIGAIL, I GOT IN THE BETA CLUB!!!!!!
    -DADMUMME

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)