Monday, May 27, 2013

Mountain Bike Trails + Let It Be by The Beatles (Cover) :D

Hey everyone! Today I rode with my parents to the mountain bike trails near us to ride our bikes again and get back in shape. While we were riding the beginner trail at the mountain bike park, I decided to take some risks and ride on the beginner plus trail that was at the park. I actually did a good job riding on both trails, but on the beginner plus trail, I experienced an interesting fall. :P

I was just riding along the narrow trail, which had a VERY steep hill descending right next to it, when my bike suddenly became all wobbly (I think I ran over a root in a strange way). I suddenly found myself accelerating towards the steep hill. I attempted desperately to steer my bike back on the trail, but it was too late; I was already tumbling down the hill with my bike. I managed to grab onto one of the plants partway down the hill.

Me: -rides down the trail when suddenly the bikes starts to swerve- (thinks: OH SNAP GET BACK ON THE TRAIL GET BACK ON TH-) -tumbles down hill with bike- AHHHHHH!!! -grabs nearby plant and laughs at self- :P
Me: -not letting go of the plant- Ok, now I have to get up... Oh no, it feels like I'm just going to keep tumbling down the hill with this bike if I let go of this plant...
Me: Can someone help me up, please...? (apparently I had left my parents behind)
Me: -looks up at leaves on the tree above me- Leaves... Those are nice leaves... :P
Dad: OH S***! Are you alright?!
Me: Ya... I'm fine... Can you help me up please?

After a few minutes of recovering from the fall (and being a little lightheaded from being upside-down), we set off down the rest of the beginner plus trail. Here is a picture of me taken after we completed the trail and arrived at the intersection between the beginner and beginner plus trails. :P

(Click to Enlarge)

After taking a shower, I looked up a song that I used to LOVE when I was in elementary school, and I would sing it in the car whenever this song played on my grandparents' radio. I ended up recording myself singing this song because the song brought back so many memories and I just wanted to sing it again. :P I thought I would sound REALLY bad like I do with many other songs. However, when I listened to my recording, I was shocked to learn that I could actually sing this song extremely well! :O

I guess all those days singing this song in the car helped me sing this song as well as I do today. :P

Because of this realization, I decided to make a cover of this song, specifically Let It Be by The Beatles, for you to listen to. Here it is! :D



No, I do not own ANY part of the original song. All credit for the song goes to The Beatles, and the picture in the background belongs to shiftedreality.com. 

I hope you enjoyed the recording on this post, and have a marvelous Monday (I'm really surprised I didn't have to check my calendar to make sure it was actually Monday... :P) everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)