Hey everyone! For a few months, an urge to create another story has been growing on me. I haven't written a full story since I completed the Paragraph Challenge in November, and I've felt rather lost lately without a story to focus my mind on. After reading a story one of my friends created today, I decided that it was time to write another story. I originally created this story for an assignment back when I was in 7th grade, but I decided to rewrite it in hopes of improving it and filling in the parts of this unique story that escaped my mind. All of the characters and character personalities will remain the same. The only exception is that I am going to add a new character to the story, specifically Robin, to make the story more interesting. The plot of this story will mostly remain the same as well, and I will only make a few minor adjustments.
I will post the story on this blog once I finish recreating it, and have a superb Sunday everyone! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)