Saturday, April 6, 2013

WOOOOT!!! :D :D :D

YAAAY I HAVE AMAZING NEWS! YESTERDAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE SPRING BREAK! YAAAY!!!!!! :D :D :D

I personally REALLY like school, but I need a BREAK from all the work my teachers were pounding on us this past week! (actually only one teacher was really pounding work on us that much... DragonWolf70 knows which teacher I'm talking about, for we both have her. :P)

Thursday started out average. Then it became a complete DISASTER, and it became fun again after school ended. :P

Here was what happened.

Ok, so my day was going as usual... until 5th period. We were doing a Think-Pair-Share activity with the predictions we wrote down for a certain topic we were learning, and I couldn't find ANYONE to share my predictions with! Everyone I asked was either not finished writing his or her predictions or had already shared his or her predictions with someone else. :(

I was almost able to work with one boy that I asked that sits near me, but it turned out he had to finish his DBQ essay. :(

After asking more than half the kids in the class, I gave up and decided to turn in the predictions I wrote down along with a paragraph I wrote on another worksheet (both were due by the end of class). To make matters worse, I was getting EXTREMELY annoyed by all the people fooling around while people were trying to complete the classwork our teacher assigned us. Our teacher yelled at us quite a few times.

It was a complete disaster... :(

It didn't end then either. I was just waiting outside my 7th period classroom for my Science teacher, Mrs. Quenan, to arrive from the Learning Lab (the Science Research classes were in there, but not the AC Physical Science classes). Apparently one of my classmates got the date wrong for when we were supposed to be in the Learning Lab, and he told us that we were supposed to be in one of the computer labs today (he didn't specify which one). Because of this, I RAN down to the Windows Lab near the 7C hallway to discover that the lights were on, but the room was empty. I ran to the Learning Lab in the front hallway to see if the class was there, but the lights were off AND the room was empty. Because the lights were on in the Windows Lab but not in the Learning Lab, I checked the Windows Lab again to make sure I wasn't early when I checked before (at this point I was EXTREMELY frustrated and the red card was up). Sure enough, the room was still empty. Furious with my classmate for almost making me late, I stormed back down the 8C hallway to see Mrs. Quenan's class filing into the classroom.

My breath came in heavy pants as I explained to Mrs. Quenan why I was as late as I was in getting to the classroom.

She also yelled at us at the end of class when many materials for a light experiment we were doing went missing AND a bunch of people hovered near the door when the afternoon announcements came on. (trust me, when Mrs. Quenan starts yelling, you know something is REALLY wrong) :(

I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MAD I WAS THAT DAY. >:(

Luckily, things got better once school ended. I was kind of nervous about what the advisement I had to go to for my high school's magnet program after school ended would be like, but it ended up being a breeze. :) Luckily, I already had an idea for what I was going to choose for my electives for next year out of the electives I had on my course request sheet. :) One of my schoolmates, whose name was also Abigail (she goes by Abby, whereas I go by Abigail, despite the title of the blog :P), was there as well. One of the advisers became SO confused because she forgot to read the last names of those getting advised before she came in the student information session room. XD

Adviser: -comes in room- Abigail.
Abby and Me: Yes?
Me: Uh, we're both Abigail... :P
Adviser: Oh, I forgot to read the last names!
Abby: Ya, it's kind of confusing. Luckily she goes by Abigail and I go by Abby, so the teachers usually figure it out after a couple of months.
Me: Ya. :P
Adviser: One second. -runs off-

It turned out, the adviser who came in was Abby's adviser. :P Just 2 seconds after they left, a tall man came in the room. He was my adviser. XD

After my advisement, I hung out with a bunch of rising sophomores and ate ice cream. They seemed really nice. :D At one point they even took a picture with the "incoming freshman." :P

Yesterday was filled with adrenaline and anticipation as I waited for school to end so Spring Break could begin lol. :P

Today my mom and I went to get our hair done. After that, we stopped by PetSmart to get a new litter box for our cats along with a cat tower. (Tiger LOOOVES it, Stripe hasn't seen it yet, and Disco... I'm not sure if she likes it or not. :P) We returned something that Mom bought to TJ Maxx, then we headed next door to look to see if that store had any dresses that would be good for my 8th Grade Dance on May 17. Unfortunately, almost all the dresses I really liked were sleeveless (sleeveless dresses are against the dress code at my school DX), and the one dress I really liked that HAD sleeves showed a little too much skin in the front. :(

Well, that's all for now, and have a spectacular Saturday! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)