Wednesday, March 20, 2013

LOL :P

Hey everyone! Yes, I know this is Animal Jam-related and I have a blog for Animal Jam stuff, but something occurred on Animal Jam that was so hilarious that I decided to post about it on here. Here is the video I made regarding this. :P

 
Because this is an AJ video and not a real life video, I spoke a little bit of the Jamaasian language (a language that is very similar to English that I often speak on Animal Jam. I named "Jamaasian" after Jamaa, the world in which Animal Jam takes place.). :P Here is a translation guide. :P

The Jamaasian Language
"Jammers"- Everyone that is watching the video
"Jam-tastic"- Fantastic

That's all for now, and have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)