Hey everyone! I went to a booth sale for my Girl Scout troop today (we were selling Girl Scout cookies), and although it was fun, it was completely FRIGID outside (it was 41 degrees with occasional snow flurries, which is not exactly comfortable weather for me)!!!!! Even with TWO PAIRS of socks on, I couldn't feel my feet. Gloves didn't stop my hands from becoming numb either. DX As a matter of fact, during one of the trips I took inside the store (we sold cookies at one of the Krogers in our area) with one of the other girls, my mom told me that my cheeks were really red. I looked in a mirror nearby, and it turned out that both my cheeks had been replaced with ginormous scarlet beets!!! Not only that, but standing non-stop for 4 hours made my legs feel like they had just been stabbed by 2 daggers near the hips. The good news is that I endured this bitter weather without collapsing to the ground because it was so bone-chilling. The BAD news is that I'll have to go back tomorrow for ANOTHER 4 hours... DX
On the way to the Kroger we sold Girl Scout cookies at, an AWESOME song came on the radio!!! As I was listening to the song, I thought "WOOOO YEAH!!!!" and silently danced to it.
What I DIDN'T know was who sang that song.
When this amazing song concluded, the radio station we were listening to stated that the song was "All Around the World by Justin Bieber."
Wait... JUSTIN BIEBER?!?!?!?! :O :O :O
I didn't even have a CLUE that he was the one who sang that song!!! I thought JB was just some popular pop singer who curses and sings pop music that doesn't possess a strong message like everyone else. JB, you proved me wrong!!! Here is the song!!! (haha I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. :P)
All credit goes to Justin Bieber, Ludacris, and the creator of this video.
Well, that's all for now, and have a spectacular Saturday! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way. 2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed. 3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please. 4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated! 5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)