Hey everyone! My friend wolfy (Metropolis) and I were just singing together for our own pleasure, when all of a sudden, I felt this warm liquid drip from my nose. I gently placed my finger on the spot just below my nose to see what it was, and I realized my nose was BLEEDING!!!! I'M NOT KIDDING!!! Then it started bleeding non-stop, so I rushed to the bathroom to clean up the bleeding. It took FOREVER to stop my nose from bleeding so much! :O :O :O
My nose has NEVER started bleeding out of the blue in my LIFE!!! The one time my nose DID bleed was when we tried to play Twister 4 years ago with 5 people on the game board and with me in the middle. Because there were too many ppl playing Twister, I did a somersault and landed on my nose. This was different though, for I had landed on my nose before it started bleeding. O__O
Well, that's all for now, and have a splendid rest of your weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)