Hey everyone! Today I was getting situated in my Language Arts class, and I saw this on the board.
"Writing Test scores"
Me: Wait a minute... we're getting the results for the 8th Grade Writing Assessment today?! :O
(no response)
Anyways, a few minutes later our teacher, Mrs. Bonstein, walked around the class and showed everyone what score he or she got on the writing assessment by showing the score she wrote down on her clipboard. Apparently only 3 people in the whole class got exceeds (250-350), while everyone else got meets (200-249). Not long after she started walking around...
"Aaabigail!" (she seemed pretty excited when she walked up)
Man, Mrs. Bonstein has GOT to stop sneaking up on me... :P
Then, Mrs. Bonstein showed me the clipboard with my score on it...
AND I GOT AN EXCEEDING SCORE OF 275 ON THE WRITING ASSESSMENT!!!
YAY!!!!!!!
I WAS SO SHOCKED AND HAPPY!!! :O :O :O :D :D :D
YAAAY!!!!! :D :D :D :D
I didn't even think I was even going to get a MEETS on the Writing Assessment, much less exceeds!!! (I got a 77 on both the Folio assignments. :l) I guess Mrs. Bonstein taught me a lot of useful tips right before the Writing Assessment that helped A TON (my pre-writes are AMAZING now). Ok, maybe my pre-writes aren't "amazing," but they're SPECTACULAR compared to how badly they stunk before!!! :D
Using 2 body paragraphs instead of 3 also helped a ton with elaboration. :D
Well, that's all for now, and have a thrilling Thursday everyone! :D
P.S: This blog officially has more than 1,000 views! Omg thank you so much for supporting this blog and viewing it as often as you do!!! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)