Ok, sorry. I had to get that out of my system. :P
Anyways, last night was SUPER exciting! First we went to Electives Night at my high school, and we were able to get some useful information about the electives I chose (I swear the Foundations of Engineering and Technology teacher reminds me SO MUCH of Mr. Stillwell, the former STEM teacher and FLL coach at my current school O_O). After that, we drove home to pick up Dad and go to a restaurant that specializes in ribs for a fundraiser for my current school. Here was the conversation we had on the way there. :P
Dad: Oh ya, I have a surprise for you.
Me: Really?
Dad: Ya. You'll have to wait until we get home to see it though. :)
Me: ARRG!!!!
(Arrives at restaurant)
(Completely forgets about the conversation listed above during the time spent at restaurant LOL)
It was truly a pleasant experience to support my school while seeing quite a few familiar faces. :)
(Arrives home)
Dad: Ok, here is the surprise! Mom, take out the camera!
Me: Omg... -looks at wrapped up surprise eagerly-
Me: -opens-
Me: WHAT?!?!?!?!?! No... this can't be... an iPad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! -smiles as Mom takes picture-
Dad: It's all yours. It's not yours and your mom's; it's not yours and mine. It's all yours.
Me: I... I... THANK YOU!!!!! -hugs-
Dad: It's all yours. It's not yours and your mom's; it's not yours and mine. It's all yours.
Me: I... I... THANK YOU!!!!! -hugs-
OMG OMG THIS IS AMAZING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well that's all for now guys and have a exciting weekend full of awesomeness!!!! :D :D :D

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)