Hey everyone! I'm going to end up participating in a formal debate this Thursday. At first I was REALLY nervous (as mentioned in my previous post), but now that my partner and I planned out what we're going to say, I don't feel so bad. :D Speaking of which, I feel like creating a poem about debates. XD
Debates (By: Abigail)
Debates
The anxiety alone spoils the meal you ate.
Oh, wait!
Saying "you ate" would not be great,
For saying "you" at all would make a person dead bait
On this very intense date
On which people have their debates.
I REALLY don't know what motivated me to do that; I just felt like creating that lol. :P
That's all for now, and have a terrific Tue- oh it's Monday isn't it? Have a magical, marvelous Monday everyone! :D
P.S: This is my 50th post on this blog! Yay!!! :D :D :D
Monday, March 11, 2013
4 comments:
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lol it's almost like 50th birthday for some reason... XD
ReplyDeletegood luck, WS!
ReplyDelete(this is singing on my band's account!)
Thanks! :D
DeleteP.S: Your band blog is amazing! :D
Delete