Monday, March 4, 2013

YAY!!!! :D :D :D

OMG YAY!!!! Guess what?!?! WE GOT A NEW PRINTER TODAY!!!!! OMG IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :O :D :O :D :O :D

My old printer always jammed the paper I printed with and produced ink blots all over the papers I printed. It was not uncommon for me to print something out 3 or 4 times before it would print out right. We also printed out the research paper I turned in a while ago just to watch the new printer print, and IT PRINTED THE PAPER OUT SO FAST!!! Not only that, but the quality of the paper was so much better than the quality of ANY of the papers my old printer printed in the past 2 years!

THE NEW PRINTER EVEN HAS A TOUCHSCREEN AND A BUILT IN SCANNER!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

(Click to Enlarge)
Sorry, my computer drawing skills aren't the best... Please no negative comments; I worked hard on this!


Well, that's all for now, and have a marvelous Monday (I don't even care that it's Monday I'm so happy)!!! :D :D :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. Yay. :D We had to get a new printer in 2012. I'm happy for you, I love the new printer feeling also. XD

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)