Friday, March 22, 2013

I Failed At Drawing :P

Hey everyone! Today I was checking out DragonWolf70's AJ blog (here is the link: http://dragonwolf70ajuniverse.blogspot.com/) and I saw this AMAZING picture she drew of a cat!!! Here it is!


Anyways, I decided to see if I could draw as good as she can by drawing a wolf on Paint.

As I kind of expected, I FAILED at drawing a good wolf (it suuuucks :l).

Here is my stinkish drawing of a wolf. :P


Wow it doesn't even look like a WOLF...

That is just SAD...

Poor wolf, I made you look hideous. DX

Oh well, I guess everyone is stronger at certain things than other people are. :P

Well, that's all for now, and TGIF!!! :D

Update: You thought I was done, huh? WELL I'M NOT XDDD

ANYWAYS...

I also decided to draw myself just to show you what my computer drawings of myself look like. Here it is. :P


 
I personally prefer the drawing I made on the Monday that I received my new printer (and updated today :P) to this one, but oh well. :P

NOW I'm done. Have a fantastic Friday everyone! :P

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

5 comments:

  1. wow I didn't even know you posted this. Nice Wolf though very good for a first time. It took me a lot of practice before I could draw like that with a mouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dragon! Your drawings are spectacular. I can actually draw better in real life than on the computer. :P

      Delete
    2. Computer Drawing is like 10 times more difficult. Because instead of using your actual hands you use your mouse and electronical programs! My first drawings on paint were uuuhhh interesting...

      Delete
    3. BLEH SO OLD NOWWWW >.< OMG SO OLLD :D

      Delete
    4. Haha yeah it is kind of. The middle school days... :P

      Delete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)