Friday, May 31, 2013

Memories... :)

Hey everyone! I just received the Math packet and reading assignment I have to complete over the summer today (first reaction: ICK!!!). Oh well, the work really isn't that bad, and it has to get done. :P Besides, this will keep my brain from becoming quite as rusty during my 2 and a half month long vacation. :)

My parents and I were just returning to our car after eating dinner a little more than an hour ago when we heard this song playing on the radio near us. I remember this song from when it used to play on my grandparents' radio all the time back when I spent my summers with them in elementary school. Because I had only heard this song when I spent my summers with them, it brings back so many memories of all the amazing experiences I had while I stayed with my grandparents all of those years (This song might have also played during the brief periods of time I spent with them during the summers of 2011 and 2012, which were the summers before I started 7th and 8th grades).

I can't believe I'm a freshman in high school...

All credit goes to the CCR and the creator of this video. Enjoy! :D

Now I'm preparing to leaving my past behind as I transition into high school (I can't wait!). Despite this, I will never forget all of the wonderful events I was fortunate enough to experience during my elementary and middle school years. :)

That's all for now, and have a- fantastic Friday? Ya, it's Friday. :P- everyone! :D

P.S: This is my 90h post on this blog! Yay! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi, WS! I've missed you so much on Animal Jam! Unfortunately, I got banned and cannot get on anymore. I will remember all the friends I have made and make sure to tell them that I miss them very much. I will not be making a new account, because Animal Jam is just not fun anymore. If you would like to see me, I go on Transformice and Minecraft. On Transformice and Minecraft, nobody can hack you, there are no criticizing about rares, it's a peaceful place where you can mine and craft and where you can earn cheese.

    Transformice: Cheezydonut
    Minecraft: FrostyFrappe

    I will miss everyone very dearly.
    ♥ ~SparkleWolf123~ ♥
    (your best buddy)

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)