Thursday, May 23, 2013

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Hey everyone... if you want an explanation for the title of this post, here is a video explaining what happened... :'(

This wasn't even the worst of my crying; right now I'm letting out extremely high-pitched wails that can probably be heard throughout the entire house.

If you can't watch the video for whatever reason, here is why I am so sad.

The school year just concluded for me, and next year I will be in high school. I know I should be happy that I'm moving on to high school, and I am, but I'm going to miss all the memories I made at my middle school!!! :'( I made so many awesome friends in my middle school, and... and I probably won't be able to see quite a few of these friends again.

Even if I visit my middle school again, a few of my teachers are leaving my middle school after this year.... :'(

To make matters worse, I made SO MANY amazing memories here that are now history...

For one thing, I participated in several amazing extra-curricular activities...

Lego League, where I learned the secrets behind how robots perform certain actions without human assistance and learned the significance of "gracious professionalism..."

Science Olympiad, where I met several amazing friends while competing in different events and serving as a role model and an inspiration for younger members of our team...

And Drama Club, where I improved my public speaking skills and my bravery in front of an audience exponentially and shone dominantly as the girl in the brown toga (aka Ishy) followed by a nerdy geek who abruptly ended mayhem (Verges)...

Not only that, but unlike in elementary school, my classes in middle school challenged me at every turn. Although I did know this lesson in elementary school, middle school was where I was REALLY encouraged to strive to be the best person I could be, and I plan on continuing to do this throughout high school and for the rest of my life. 

Last but not least, I'm going to truly miss all of the teachers who guided me through middle school and taught me three important lessons (I am also posting these lessons to aid those who may be transitioning to middle school currently).
  1. As long as you make good decisions throughout your middle school career and enjoy all that middle school has to offer, middle school will be a pleasant experience for you.
  2. Middle school survival guides may not be the answers to the questions and worries that bubble regarding middle school. Even though I read a couple of these types of guides, all of my answers came from experiencing middle school for myself.
  3. If you work hard, exhibit kind behavior towards others, and follow the directions given to you, you will accomplish your dreams and carve... -sniff-... your dream path in life (oh dear, I'm going to cry again)... Although talent will help you tremendously in reaching your goals, often talent does not prove to be necessary if you reach your potential in school and in life... You just have to BELIEVE you can achieve your long-term goals and dreams, and you will go far in life. :'(
Posting the third tip caused me to start crying again... :'(

Well, that's all for now, and have a spectacular Summer! -sniff- :'(

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks ilmp. -hugs- I recovered from this initial depression a couple of hours ago. :)

      Delete
  2. really? I am so glad that middle school is over :/ It wasn't a great three years for me. We found out my mom is sick with an incurable illness, I got in a car wreck, and a Family Friend of ours passed away. So all in all not my favorite time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm really sorry middle school was as rough as it was for you. :( Try to think about the good things that occurred in middle school. For one thing, middle school was when we met and built that robot together. If this doesn't help, I hope high school will be a better experience for you. D:

      Delete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)