Speaking of high school...
I spent my last period of middle school in the Learning Lab with Mrs. Quenan and my classmates to celebrate the last day of middle school. At one point, one of my classmates played this song on his computer, and half the class started singing it. :P
That's all for now, and have an awesome Thursday and summer everyone!!! :D
Update: It's 9:25 pm, and I've officially started crying... again. :'(
Update: It's 9:25 pm, and I've officially started crying... again. :'(

Aww, I am so sorry. I know how you feel.. I have to stay away from my BFF's for a whole week and 2 months. But even worse, most of your teachers are leaving, I am super sorry about that...
ReplyDeleteBut anyways, I ♥ your new title thing! I think it compliments your personality! :)
Thanks, SW! :D Also, thank you so much for your support. I felt EXTREMELY emotional on the last day of school, but I feel better now. :)
Delete