http://wolfstar62867ajgalaxy.blogspot.com/2013/02/wolfy-is-back-d-d-d.html#comment-form
ONE OF MY BF'S ON AJ IS BACK!!!! YAAAY!!!
OMG I'M SO HAPPY!!!!
First I win 1st place in Reach for the Stars and 3rd place in Meteorology for Science Olympiad last Saturday (not today, last week) and was recognized on the morning announcements at our school on Tuesday, then I learn I got accepted in one of the best magnet programs in the COUNTRY (my dream came true :D). One day later, my long-lost best friend returns to AJ after being gone since September!!! OMG YAY!!!! :D :D :D
IF ANYONE NEEDS ME I'LL BE IN MY ROOM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
For some strange reason I feel like posting this song that came out back when I was in Preschool. :P
All credit goes to Usher and the creator of this video; I do not own ANY PART of this video. Enjoy. :D
Well, that's all for now, and have a spectacular Saturday! :D

I'm so glqad you're having a good time! <333 I've been having a rather bad taste of medicine at the time, but I'm glad you're happy.
ReplyDelete