I had feared this was going to happen when I got a sore throat on Saturday... I had to stay home from school today with a minor cough and congestion. :( I tried to make it through the school week because I would have Friday to rest before our Science Olympiad competition Saturday (I ALWAYS get sick right before Science Olympiad competitions, idk why), but this morning my sickness was REALLY bad. I was laying in bed trying to tell Dad some things, and I sounded like a dying goose. D: Earlier I had to take really gross adult medicine, and now I'm eating Chicken Noodle Soup (I have to eat Vegetable Soup for dinner D:). My mom also wants me to drink 3 cups of Orange Juice before 5:00 Eastern Time. :( It was 8:50 something and I was already missing school... :( In an hour or when I finish eating (whichever comes first), I have to go lay back down. :( I DO have good news though. In the course of 5 hours my congestion and cough COMPLETELY disappeared and my voice became, like, 5 times stronger. Because of this, I'll probably go to school tomorrow. :D I'm gonna dread the make-up work though... luckily there doesn't seem to be too much work that I missed (I already finished the stuff that was supposed to be due today). :D
Well, that's all for now, and have a wacky, wonderful, whatever you want Wednesday! :P
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
2 comments:
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww! :c
ReplyDeleteIt's ok. I'm feeling A LOT better now, and I'll probably go to school tomorrow. :D I still have to take disgusting medicine in a bit though. DX
Delete