Hey everyone! I actually just got back from International Night at my school, and even though it was short, we had a BLAST!!! After the introductory PTSA meeting concluded, we decided to visit the countries my teachers did (I helped out with two of them). My mom and I passed by Mrs. Bonstein's room, which displayed facts about Italy, a country I REALLY love, on our way to Mr. Rodriguez's and Mrs. Siano's rooms, and Mrs. Bonstein seemed so HAPPY! I don't think I've seen her as happy as she was tonight since we met at the Meet and Greet in August! I think I caught some of her cheerfulness tonight (happiness is contagious XD). :P I also tried the lava pudding (white chocolate pudding with red food coloring and oreos) she had. After that, I showed my mom the things I helped out with in Mr. Rodriguez's and Mrs. Siano's classes along with other things we put together as a class (or classes for Mr. Rodriguez's classroom XD). Then we checked out some of the countries the other teachers had to present, and they were all really nice. One country that REALLY caught our eyes was Japan. The decorative lanterns and tree displayed outside that room were SO COLORFUL AND PRETTY. I forgot which teacher did that. Oh well, I'm probably getting you guys all confused with all these teacher names anyway. XDDDD :P
And, to add to all this excitement...
I ACTUALLY HAD NO HOMEWORK IN SOCIAL STUDIES TONIGHT!!!
Omg that like NEVER (seriously, NEVER) happens!!! :D :D :D
AND it's a 4-day week (Friday is a Teacher Workday) followed by a 4-day weekend (Monday is President's Day)!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
You must think I'm done, do you? Well I'm not. :P
I decided to post a song on here that brings back childhood memories (my dad played this song on his phone yesterday on the way to school). I LOVED this song when I first heard it in 3rd grade, and I still love it 5 years later. <3
(I do not own this song. All credit goes to Coheed and Cambria and the creator of this video.)
Well, that's all for now, and have a terrible- just kidding, TERRIFIC Tuesday everyone! :D :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way. 2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed. 3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please. 4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated! 5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)