Yesterday, all of the people who applied for one of the magnet programs in our county were supposed to receive emails stating which magnet programs accepted them, if any did. During 7th period, my Science teacher, Mrs. Quenan, told me that Mrs. Koval, my Science Olympiad coach, needed to see me for a few minutes. I walked down the hallway extremely perplexed, thinking "I'm guessing Mrs. Koval wants to talk to me about Science Olympiad stuff...wait a minute, Science Olympiad ended almost a week ago... O.O" It turns out, Mrs. Koval wanted to give me a hug and wish me luck on the magnet admissions emails. I personally think that was really sweet. <3
Ok, now here comes the fun part. :D
It was almost the end of the period (actually the end of the day considering Science is my last period), and one of my classmates stated that the emails were sent regarding the magnet programs. All of a sudden everyone (including me) was SUPER excited about checking their emails, so Mrs. Quenan let us get on the computers 5 at a time (there were 5 computers in her room)...
AND GUESS WHAT I LEARNED?!?!?!
I MADE IT IN MY HIGH SCHOOL'S MAGNET PROGRAM!!!!!
YAAAAAAAY!!!!! :D :D :D
I am not kidding when I say felt like running outside and screaming "EUREKAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" right when I saw the email. I have dreamed about getting in my high school's magnet program since ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, and now that dream had come true. :D :D :D
I had to check the email again multiple times in order to believe what had happened. :P
Today we actually went out to lunch to celebrate this spectacular accomplishment, and we plan on going out to dinner later as well. :D
Before I go, I would like to state that I would have NOT been accepted in my high school's magnet program if it weren't for my family, friends, and teachers. You guys have supported me during the good times and the bad and encouraged me to strive to be the best person I can be. I can't thank you guys enough for your amazing support. <3
Well, that's all for now, and have a fantastic weekend! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)