One thing that I find very unfortunate is that many of the songs on today's radio talk about sex, drugs, and alcohol. Not only that, but it's extremely hard to find popular songs these days that DON'T have at least one curse word (about 95% of popular songs these days have at least 1 curse word D:). The radio stations are also beeping out less and less curse words, so now 5 year old kids whose parents make them listen to the radio are forced to listen to curse words, such as the b word and the d word. Doesn't anyone else think that's just sad?! I mean, seriously! What do people expect the next generation to be?! A bunch of alcoholics who are obsessed with sex, curse 24/7, and have absolutely no education (the government isn't giving schools enough money these days either D:)?!?! Here is a song I really like that doesn't curse or talk about you-know-what.
All credit for this video goes to Mr. Mister and the creator of this video. I DO NOT own the video or the song. Enjoy. :)
I just want to make something clear here. I actually wouldn't mind too much if a few songs on the radio talked about sex and drugs, but it's like EVERY
SINGLE
SONG
talks about this stuff!!!! This is why I like Owl City so much; Adam Young, the creator of Owl City, produces inspirational music that I can actually RELATE to! AND it doesn't talk about you-know-what!!! Unfortunately, that's probably why the only songs he produced that ever came on the radio were Fireflies and Good Time. :( I actually wouldn't mind listening to an Owl City station. :) Here are some of Owl City's songs.
Last but not least... :)
I do not own ANY of these videos! All credit goes to Owl City and the creators of these videos!
Well, that's all for now, and have a terrific Tuesday! :)

Love Owl City too. <3 AND FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS ME ABOUT CURSING IN SONGS!!!
ReplyDelete