Me: -thinks- Daaang! It feels like SUMMER outside! O.O
(Mrs. Quarles (Mrs. Q2), my Lego League coach and the STEM teacher at my school, shows up)
Mrs. Q2: You can't come down here! You have to go straight to homeroom!
Me: -is confused- Wha...? Bu... but I have to drop off my instrument!
Mrs. Q2: You can't drop off your instrument now; we're in the middle of a tornado warning!
(Other teachers show up and say "Go to homeroom!" to some other students)
Me: Oh... ok.... -goes to homeroom- O.O
After I went to homeroom, we had to perform the duck-and-cover drill by sitting under our desks (trust me, it was cramped!) or going out in the hallway and "ducking and covering" if our classroom had windows (the classroom I was in didn't). A few minutes later, the drill had lifted, and I could go drop off my instrument and go to my main locker. Oh, and by the way, those aren't the only bizarre events that occurred today. As a matter of fact, the most absurd event of all was when we were dismissed from 4th Period, which is PE for me, to go to 5th Period. Suddenly, the Public Safety alarm went off indicating that a tornado was nearby. Of course, a whole bunch of students exaggerated the situation by running and screaming "WE'RE GONNA DIIIIIE!!!!" I simply rolled my eyes at them. When I entered the 8C hallway, the hallway where most of my classes are, I scrambled (literally, SCRAMBLED) inside Mrs. Bonstein's, my 5th and 6th period teacher's, room without thinking while the teachers were ushering kids in the classrooms. THEN we had to do the duck-and-cover drill AGAIN! Ugh...
Well, those are all the strange events that occurred to me today, and have a wacky, wonderful, FANTASTIC Wednesday! :P

I kinda think that would be fun...
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't exactly call it FUN... but it was rather interesting. O.O
Delete