Thursday, January 17, 2013

Epic FAAAAAAAAILUUUUUUUUUURE!!!! :P :P :P

Hey everyone! This morning I was just getting ready for school, when Dad told me that the temperature this afternoon was going to decrease by 2 degrees every hour. Here is a script of what happened after that. :P

Dad: Guess what temperature it's going to be tomorrow morning.

Me: What?

Dad: Guess.

Me: (after a while of guessing) 15?

Dad: Yes.

Me: WHAT?!?!?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!

Dad: I'm not kidding.

Me: THE COLDEST IT'S EVER BEEN DOWN HERE WAS 18 DEGREES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Dad: Oh wait... That's what tomorrow's temperature will be in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin... Tomorrow's morning temperature is going to be 29 degrees with a high of 55.

Me: EPIC FAAAAAIL!!! ROFL!!!!! I am SO gonna post that!!!

Dad: WHAT?!

Well, that's all for now, and TGTITFBA3DW!!! (Thank Goodness Tomorrow Is The Friday Before A 3 Day Weekend!!!) :P

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)