Immediately after I got up and made my bed at 11 am (XD), we got ready to go out to lunch and to see The Hobbit in theaters at 1. Why did it HAVE to end at such a HANGER (there are going to be 3 parts to the movie)?!
After we finished watching this 3 hour long movie, we stopped by Best Buy to pick up Dance Central 3 (we had already completed Dance Central 1, and Dance Central 2 was, surprisingly, sold out), and we played it some when we got home. :)
Last but not least, I got quite a surprise while we were at Best Buy; my mom took me over to the music album section to choose an album produced by my absolute favorite band of all time- OWL CITY!!! :D :D :D Here is the album I chose. :P
| I'm actually listening to this album right now LOL. :P |
That's all for now, and enjoy the last days of Christmas Break, or, if school already started back for you, have a fantastic weekend!
P.S: I do NOT own any of the pictures I posted on this post!!! Well, except the banner shown below XDD


No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)