Sunday, January 20, 2013

Zzzzz...

Yep, it's official; I'm as bored as an exhausted sheep. At least the magnet admissions test I had to take yesterday to apply for the magnet program at my high school is over. Although the test itself was a little bit of a challenge, it was fairly easy overall. However, if you think about it, a little bit of challenge is good! If there was no challenge, I would have been even more bored then than I am now. :P The essay we had to write turned out to be a lot easier than I expected; I guess the people administering the test were going a little easy on us because we hadn't written a full essay in 25 minutes before (they also added 5 minutes to the amount of time in which you could write your essay, making it 30 minutes instead of 25). The prompt was really easy also. :P

Well, that was probably the most interesting post I've ever written... PEACE FOR NOW PEEPS!!! :P

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)