Thursday, January 10, 2013

OMG OMG YAAAAY!!!! (another celebration XD)

Hey everyone! Towards the end of November, we separated into groups in our Language Arts class to write a paragraph for this Paragraph Challenge that was created to make us better writers when we write essays (I actually worked alone XD). We were also able to choose which topic we wrote about, which I think was nice. :) After we all submitted our paragraphs, our teacher chose a winning paragraph from each of her 3 classes and picked a winner from those paragraphs (the other two were finalists).

So a month and a half goes by, and our teacher finally reads the best paragraphs from the 3 classes. She started out with the winning paragraph, which I believe was written by a group in our teacher's 2nd period class. As she read it, I thought "WOW, that paragraph is AMAZING! Ya, my paragraph probably didn't make it to the final 3. :P" Then our teacher read the paragraph chosen from 1st Period, which was also really well done. Then, she started reading the winning paragraph from 6th Period (the class I had her)...

And I couldn't believe my ears...

SHE WAS READING MY PARAGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O

At first I wasn't even convinced it was my paragraph! :O Omg I probably blushed so much... :P

Well, if there is one thing I can write, it's narratives. :P

That's all for now, and thank goodness tomorrow's Friday! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)