Monday, January 21, 2013

Grrrr... >:(

Hey everyone! Today I was listening to a song (specifically Umbrella Beach) by my absolute favorite band of all time, Owl City. I scrolled down to see a chain of comments hating on Owl City. I didn't really mind them hating Adam Young (the person who produced Owl City) that much; it's their opinion after all. However, there was one comment hating on Owl City that I REALLY didn't like. It compared autism to stupidity!!! I'm STILL mad at that person for posting that because many autistic people (including me) could take offense of it, not just Adam Young. Here is the chain of comments featuring the mean comment and my response to the mean comment (I circled the comment that I viewed of as really mean).


Here is the link to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te8OoxZPpo4

Golly people... keep your mean comments to yourself... :(

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S: Happy MLK Day! :P

3 comments:

  1. Some people go crazy. Lots of Autuism kids, like you, are very smart. One Autusitic woman came up with something to help cows going to slaugherhouses. That really isn't a funny joke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Temple Grandin was the woman who helped the cows going to get slaughtered. I believe she is a great inspiration, especially for autistic people. :) Unfortunately, fast-food industries only use part of her technique when sending cows to get slaughtered. D: Also, thanks for your support! :)

      Delete
    2. No prob and my Mom was reading her book before. :)

      Delete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)