Saturday, November 17, 2012

Scary Maze Discovered... O_O

Hey everyone! Some of you may have heard of a famous maze that shows an extremely creepy face at the end. Well, I found it on the internet today. O_O


If you think this maze isn't scary, check out this video of a person being scared to death by the maze (I do not own this video). O_O


Should I play this game...? I wonder...

Here is the link to the maze... PLAY IT IF YOU DARE! >:)


Well, that's all for now, and have a happy Thanksgiving break!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. NU NU NU NU NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WAY AM I PLAYING THAT. FROM WHAT THAT GUY DID HECK NU I MIGHT HIRE A EXPERT TO DO THAT FOR ME.

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)