Great.... even AFTER the election ENDS, people argue... During homeroom, my classmates yelled so loudly when they argued over who should have been president that it felt like daggers pierced my ears... It didn't stop then either.... Basicly my entire school day almost was filled with arguments over who should have been president, and during the whole time, I thought "Just drop it people!!! I mean it's not like you can really do anything to control who becomes president of the US besides vote for the candidate you want to be president." During 5th period, my teacher showed us a quote reflecting back on the election. I can't remember exactly what it said, but I think a part of it said "No matter who wins the election, we must respect our president. If we can't respect our president, then how can we expect other countries to?" I think whoever came up with that quote has a good point. Although I AM happy Obama won, I admit. :)
Despite all the arguments about the election, in the midst of it all, there are good news. :D
I'm going camping this weekend with my Girl Scout troop for the first time in forever!!!! Yay!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Not only that, but one of my extracurricular activities is going to FINALLY start this Friday!!! :D
Well, that's all for now, and have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)