My dad and I were just shopping at Home Depot to buy some things for the fan in our bathroom along with some other stuff. I was starting to get rather tired of following my dad all over Home Depot when Dad decided to check to see what size insulation bags the store had. The reason he did so was because 3 years ago, a bunch of raccoons invaded our attack and tore up almost ALL of our insulation (we only have a minuscule bit left). The insulation bags at Home Depot were HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!! One bag was, like, 3/4 my height!!!! That's how tall they were!!! Not only that, but guess how many bags Dad said we would need in order to get our insulation back?! 15!!!!!!!! 15 of these things!!!! :O :O :O
Also, this is the last day of Thanksgiving Break.... tomorrow I'll be at school, so I won't post on any of my blogs as much... D:
Well, that's all for now, and enjoy the last day of Thanksgiving Break while you still can!


No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)