Hey everyone! Sorry it's been almost a week since I posted on here, I've just been really busy (and lazy) lately. The camping trip I went on with our Girl Scout troop was really fun. We got to learn a lot about forensic science while experiencing the excitement of camping. :D Also, something REALLY funny occurred in my Language Arts class today. Yesterday we divided into groups and wrote the best hooks, sentences with vivid verbs, sentences with transition words, etcetera describing certain pictures the teacher put up at each station. Today we were voting on which sentence was the best for each category, and when we voted on which sentence was the best in the Dialogue category, we came across a sentence someone wrote that was EXTREMELY funny!!! The sentence said "'You mad bro?' said the young boy in a mocking tone." Of course, half of the class voted for that sentence. After discussing that sentence, the whole class burst into hysterics. Even the teacher, who I almost never see laugh, exploded with laughter. I don't even know why I was laughing as hard as I was. :P
Well, that's all for now, and have an awesome day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)