Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I posted on here, it's just there hasn't been all that much going on in real life to post about. However, we DID do quite a few things over Thanksgiving Break. For one thing, I did the little homework I had to do over the break. :P Also, yesterday we went biking at the mountain bike trails near us. We were riding on the beginner trail, and Mom and I decided that we were ready for the beginner plus trail based off of our experiences with the beginner trail and the one time we rode on the beginner plus trail (when I made a nasty fall). Because of this, we rode on the beginner plus trail after cruising around the beginner trail a bit. The hills were rather steep, making the trail rather tricky, but when I rode the beginner plus trail a second time, I laughed at my past self inside my head and thought "Really?! Really?!" Although I did fall one time trying to go up a steep hill, all I got were scratches and one minor cut on my right knee, not a big huge gash on my right knee like I did the first time I rode the beginner plus trail.
Well, that's all for now, and have a jam-tastic rest of your Thanksgiving Break!
Saturday, November 24, 2012
2 comments:
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG do you live in georgia? I used to live there lol!!!!! :P
ReplyDeleteYa I do, and cool!!! :D
Delete