Hey guys! Over the past half of the month, quite a few things have occurred during school and outside of school.
First of all, I recently presented a model rocket I built for my engineering class (Interestingly enough, I presented it on Halloween... haha. :P). Even though the model ended up being crooked slightly, it looks pretty awesome!
For Halloween this year, I actually dressed up as a witch and went out to dinner with my parents. We may not have been able to do a whole lot for Halloween this year thanks to it falling in the middle of the week, but we had a blast!
Recently, I learned during my Literature class that we apparently have to complete this "You Be the Teacher!" project that requires gathering the information we plan to teach, coming up with an effective teaching strategy, and presenting the information during an entire 90-minute class period. Because we have to dress up professionally for this and I wore a business-casual outfit to the Homecoming Dance I attended a couple of weeks ago (I had a blast at this!), I already have the outfit I'm going to wear on my teaching day planned out. :)
Three groups have already presented their teaching strategies, but since our group is going to be the last group to present, we won't be teaching until November 21. I'm actually pretty excited about my teaching day, but I'm also really nervous!
That's all for now, and have a superb Sunday everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)