Saturday, October 19, 2013

1 Year Anniversary!!! :D

Hey guys! I know I'm posting this kind of late, but it's officially been a year since I started this blog! Where has the time gone?! For those of you who are currently reading this post and/or have supported me quite a bit since I began this blog last year, I thank you tremendously! I couldn't have done it without your support!

Today was also my parents' 16th wedding, and to celebrate, we went out to dinner (here's to not being sick this year!!! :D). We had a blast while we were there, and the food was extremely tasty. :D

I decided to post a few links to posts I created in October 2012 to reminisce old memories during this epic occasion! Here they are! :D

I Felt Like Showing This :P

First banner for this blog... haha. :D

New Banner!

A couple of Halloween posts (yes, I still don't know what I'm going to do for Halloween this year yet lol. :P)

Buzzzzy Day XD

First Haunted House Ever O_O

And to celebrate BOTH of these anniversaries... :D 

YAAAAAAAY!!!!

That's all for now, and have a wonderful weekend everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)