Saturday, July 6, 2013

R.I.P. Stripe... :'(

Hey guys... We had to put Stripe, one of our cats, down today. :'(

I came home from vacation last week to find out Stripe was feeling REALLY sick; apparently she had been diagnosed with chronic hepatitis when my parents took her to the vet shortly before I returned. We thought she would start to recover after we gave her some medicine, but she wouldn't take the medicine at all, and she never ate (she lost half a pound in the past week). We finally decided it was time for her to go this morning; saying goodbye to her was one of the most heartbreaking experiences of my life.

Because of this, I decided to create this post in her memory. Despite the fact that Stripe had been sick on and off her whole life, she was an extremely sweet cat and a wonderful addition to our household. Even during her final days, she never stopped providing endless affection to those who gave her a home along with others who cared for her.

At least I said goodbye to her knowing she lived a long and happy life... :(

A picture of Stripe (1996-July 6, 2013) from May 2012
That's all for now, and have a spectacular Saturday everyone (it really doesn't feel like Saturday right now). D:

1 comment:

  1. I know what its like to lose cats. I had at least 10 a long time ago. Tons of them died. I feel awful that you had to go through this.
    ~ Puptart

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)