YES I CAN FINALLY POST ON THIS BLOG AGAIN!!!
Sorry, I had to get that out there. :P
I haven't been able to post on this blog in a while because ever since I left for Florida last week, I've been busy non-stop, and I didn't have enough downtime to post on either of my blogs. I probably won't be able to post on my Animal Jam blog until I come back because I have to have a laptop or desktop to get on AJ, and the only way I can access the Internet is through my iPad. Because of this, I will let DragonWolf70, a friend I know in real life, take over my AJ blog until I can get on AJ again next week (I am currently at my grandparents' house in South Carolina and plan to travel back to my house on Saturday). I will post more information about my trip once I come back. :)
That's all for now, and have a superb Sunday everyone! :D
Update: I just realized this is my 100th post on this blog! Yay! :D
Update 2: I can't believe it has officially been a month since my last day of middle school; it feels like that last day as a middle schooler took place yesterday! O_O

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)