Monday, June 10, 2013

Ten Ways to Relieve Boredom Over the Summer :)

Hey guys! As you may be able to infer from the title, I'm bored. :P Summer may be fun, and it definitely provides quite a break from the day-to-day pressures of school, but summer can be pretty boring when you're not experiencing activities outside of the house 24/7. Because of this, I decided to create a list of ten ways to relieve boredom over the summer.

Ten Ways to Relieve Boredom Over the Summer:
  1. Get out of the house.
  2. Watch funny videos.
  3. Post on a blog (if you have one).
  4. Read.
  5. Make up imaginative games for yourself that don't involve destroying the furniture. :P
  6. Interact with friends.
  7. Look at projects, documents, and/or yearbooks from previous school years.
  8. Listen to music.
  9. Talk about how you have enjoyed your summer and/or continue to enjoy the rest of your summer.
  10. Create a list of ten ways to relieve boredom over the summer.
Those are not all the ways to relieve boredom over a 2 and a half month long summer vacation (there are too many ways for me to list them all), but those are some good examples of ways to entertain yourself in situations where you feel as bored as I feel now... zzzzzz.

It's not on the list, but sleeping would be a good way to relieve boredom as well. :P

After all, I know I'm not the only one who is currently feeling as bored as an exhausted sheep right now; I learned earlier that one of my far away friends is feeling the same way. :P

That's all for now, and I hope that list helps with your seemingly endless boredom! :D

P.S: Has anyone else noticed that there is an emoticon at the end of every post title on this page? I didn't notice it until a few minutes ago... O_O

AHHHHH EMOTE ATTACK!!! :O :O :O

ANOTHER ONE!!!! -swats emotes away-

Phew! They're gone! :D

Uhhhhhhh...... -point- ^ :P

THE NEVER-ENDING STRING OF EMOTES!!!

Wow... I guess I like to express how I feel in ways other than using words or images. :P

-.-

Well, that's another way to relieve summer boredom... lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)