Thursday, October 25, 2012

O___O

Hey guys... I witnessed a minor car accident today... O___O

We were just pulling out of the parking lot at Walmart, and the lady parked across from us was also backing out. Mom stopped her car and honked her horn at her, but she was coming out so fast she didn't see us. BANG! Our cars collided into each other. "God d*** s***! (pause) F***!" my mom screamed without thinking. Although the lady backing out dinged the side of our car near one of our taillights, the stranger we encountered's back fender was banged a lot worse than the side of our car was. After a while of sitting in the car, my mom waved out to this police car who was driving to the scene. "A police car?!?! Oh my..." I puzzled. At first I thought he was going somewhere else... O___________O Then the police officer got reports from both my mom and the stranger and gave them a case number. After the three of them talked for a bit, the police officer drove off, and we went home (finally). O__O

I only witnessed one other accident during my lifetime, but that was when I was 6 months old, so I don't remember that. :P

Well, that's all for now, and have a fantastic Thursday.... O___O

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

3 comments:

  1. If I were you I'd take out the words your mom said... It's highly offensive.... But really sorry that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO! Really sorry that happened Abigail!
    dadmumme

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)