Saturday, October 27, 2012

First Haunted House Ever O_O

Hey everyone! Last night I went to my first haunted house EVER. O_O Here are my experiences in the haunted house.

I actually went in the haunted house 5 times (it was short, and admission was free :P). When we first went in the house, the decorations resembled a cemetery, and I was so creeped that something was gonna jump out at me. Not long after we went through the cemetery, this grim reaper looking dude said "GET IN THERE! YOU'RE NEXT!" (our reaction: :O) On the other side of some banner-looking-stuff, a witch cackled "Come on in! We're waiting for you..." Then we went in and the witch sent her two zombies after us. After we walked swiftly away from the zombies, we passed by "the butcher" who was supposedly cutting up a person and saying "Dinner is served! Wanna have some?" (my response: No thanks... O_O) Shortly after we encountered a creepy looking clown who chuckled "Get in there.... HEHEHEHEHE!!!" and he pointed his knife at a fake head he was holding. He even "ate" it once. O_O

Ok, here comes the scariest part.

We had just escaped the clown's lair, and we were concealed in darkness with tons of banners we had to push through. All of a sudden, there was a big huge room, and strobe lights were constantly blinking as a monster with a chainsaw came out and screamed "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" We were literally scrambling out the flap on the side which was the Haunted House exit. :P

Probably my funniest experience in there was when I was approaching the clown's lair during the last time I went in the haunted house (by myself) and this creepy axe dude was stalking behind me. The clown screamed in his lair "Death! Death! DEATH!!!" and bent down near the door to check on something. I quickly devised a clever plan and snuck out the side of the door in which the clown wasn't blocking. The axe dude screamed at the clown "Dude, you let her get away! You're supposed to catch her!" Me: >:) (LOL)

Well, that's all for now, and have a fantastic Saturday! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)