Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bleech....

Hey everyone. I'm feeling kinda sick today. D: I have a sore throat, and in a bit I gotta take medicine. Boo hiss. :P Also, yesterday I was just going into the locker room in Band to unpack my instrument (an alto saxophone), when one of my classmates (who I've NEVER seen hug ppl) randomly came up and hugged me. O_O

Well, that's all for now, and have a wonderful day everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)