Thursday, August 1, 2013

This Week's Happenings

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't exactly updated this blog as much as I should. Lately, I have been hanging out with my neighbor quite a bit, and I haven't had as much time to post. Here is a summary of the events that took place this week so far! :)

On Monday, I created an awesome and unique Animal Jam music video! Check it out! :D


It's interesting how I had a blast creating a music video for such a sad song... :P

On Tuesday, I went to a Strategies for Success workshop at my high school, and I unexpectedly received my schedule for 9th grade while I was there! I walked out of my high school squealing!!! :P After we ate lunch, my dad and I went mountain biking for the first time since our vacation in Florida and South Carolina, and I completed the beginner plus trail for the first time without crashing! Then, my neighbor and I ran around and biked for a while in 95 degree weather, and I had a massive headache by the end of the day. That night I slept for more than 12 hours. O_O

Yesterday, I hung out with my neighbor some more and we finished watching the classic movie Sound of Music. In my opinion, it was extremely peaceful and entertaining despite the fact that it was 3 hours in length!

Tonight, we're going to go back to my high school and walk through my schedule to all my classes! I can't believe it's that time already!!! :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all for now, and have a thrilling Thursday everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)