Thursday was a little better, and my Science Olympiad meeting was pretty interesting even though it was mainly for introductory purposes. Unfortunately, Science Olympiad and Drama Club conflict with each other in terms of meeting times, and I'm probably going to have to drop Drama Club because of this. Thursday was also the day I learned that a close relative of mine had died... D:
Today flowed a lot more smoothly than the other 4 days of this week COMBINED. I've met several awesome friends during my brief high school experience, and I've gotten as close to some of them in 3 weeks as I got with some of my friends from middle school in 3 years. A few of my friends and I actually had a really interesting conversation at lunch today that I was somewhat responsible for bringing up... lol. :P
Also, I was just scrolling through random YouTube videos out of boredom earlier when I came across an extremely intriguing video explaining a number of scientific facts. If you're a science geek like me, you will love this video!
That's all for now, and have an amazing, epic, stupendous, spectacular, awesome, fantastic three-day weekend!!! :D

Exciting week for me! WE'RE MAKING MODEL VOLACNOES!!
ReplyDelete