Friday, December 14, 2012

So Many Tragedies... :""""(

Hi everyone... yet another tragedy occured today... this is probably the worst of the 3 tragedies I've heard about in the past month.... :"""(

This man, who was about 24, was mad at his mom, who was a kindergarten teacher in Connecticut, for some odd reason, and he had mental issues. Just this morning, he stepped into his mom's class and killed her along with most if not all of the kindergarteners in the class. I think 6 adults and 18 kids (mostly kindergarteners) were killed in this incident... :"""(

First, MW's friend, who is in 6th grade, gets killed in a fire with her parents and 2 younger brothers on November 27, then my schoolmate's parents get killed in a car wreck on December 1, and now a whole class of kindergarteners are killed by a madman in Connecticut on December 14... :""""(

Here are links to posts mentioning the first 2 tragedies :""(

RIP Olivia and Her Family

Waa... :'(

I am on the verge of crying in real as I post this.....

Part of me is starting to wonder how long I'll last... :""""(

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D

Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)