For the interview, I wore a pair of khaki pants, black boots (which I almost never wore XD), and a pretty gray plaid blouse. I was thinking about what my answers would be to some of the questions my interviewer would ask, but even then, I was SUPER NERVOUS! I walked into the class in which I was going to have my interview, and my teacher brought two people along to help her out. My teacher assigned me to go with the former 6th grade math teacher at my school, and at the interview, I tried to convert my nervousness into formality. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was! I guess I just had anticipation nerves before the interview took place. :P
Also, I discovered an AWESOME song today!!! Here it is. :D
Well, that's all for now, and have a fantastic first day of December (my favorite month of the year)!!! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.
1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No racism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?
These rules are enforced so this blog will continue to be a fun site for everyone to explore. I hope you have fun cruising and commenting on this blog! :D
Yours truly,
Abigail (aka wolfstar62867)